Monday, July 15, 2013

So lately, I feel like I am floating...well, more like barely keeping my head above water. I am 28, not married, no relationship, no kids, in between jobs and I keep thinking that My time is running out and my window of opportunity is shutting and I better get it all together in the next two years or my life will mean nothing and I have no idea how I am supposed to pull this off......




As I get older, I start to realize I am not alone in this. Alot of people my age are going through this same thing and it is normal. I just wish I knew more people around me physically feeling the burden of this as I am. Some days, I am fine and I have a set idea of where the hell my life is headed, and then the next day I can't boil water without burning it and my socks don't match, I can't find a hairbrush or my ponytail holders and for the love of ALL THAT I HOLD DEAR IN THIS WORLD will you stop fighting over who has more juice/soda/cookies/brains/oxygen?!?! (<---I am helping my mom raise her three under 18 hellions/children)




I have to find comfort in the belief that I have helped other peoples lives, even if maybe I feel it was sometimes at the expense of my own. I had to use my twenties to really grow up and figure out who the hell I was, and I am happy to be approaching my 30's with this type of insights. I will no longer be swayed by late nights out drinking with the girls, or pretty boys and their pretty blonde hair and shining blue eyes. College will be something I take seriously, because I will appreciate the opportunity like I should have when I was 18.



Figuring it out, trying to make it all fit at 28 is not impossible. It is not easy, not even a little bit, it is scary as hell, plus twice as much work, and  twice the fear of rejection, but 10 times more "I don't give a fuck" attitude to help balance all of that out.



This is my first real bog post. I have never done a blog before, and I do not even know if anyone but me will read it, but I will be writing about everything in here, kind of like an open format journal. Should anyone stumble upon this, thanks for stopping by, I hope I made you think for a minute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment